Thursday 1 October 2009

Curriculum Evening


Just wanted to say a big thank you to all that attended the curriculum evening tonight - it was great to see so many of you there!! I know there was a lot to take in, but I do hope you found the evening useful? Please post your comments and let us know!!
Our next curriculum evening will be Wednesday 2nd December - 5:30pm - 7pm we really hope that you will be able to come!
Don't forget the Brain Awareness meeting next week (8th October) - that will be a really good night and very informative - not to be missed!
If you were not at the meeting tonight - please see either me or Mrs Ashby and we would happy to give you the reading handout!!
We will let you all have the jolly phonics pictures as soon as we can print them out!!
Thanks again for coming tonight - it really makes it worth while for us when so many of you come! :)
Mrs Foster and Mrs Ashby

3 comments:

Lynn B said...

I found the evening very informative and will certainly help when Samuel begin his phonics learning from next week. The feedback in the reading diaries also really helps as well. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the curriculum evening. I found it a really useful lesson for helping Poppy in the coming weeks and in answering her many questions about words now. Emma

Anonymous said...

I was wondering whether I needed to go back to school after looking at the Phonics quiz but thankfully after the meeting I could tell the whole world what a phoneme is and the differences between a bigraph and a trigraph!! I've already found it useful when Joshua brought the pushing and pulling book home.
I thought the evening was very interesting (with good humour thoroughout), looking forward to the next one. Chris P