Monday 7 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Can I firstly say a big sorry to those of you that did get into blogging but I began to feel too lonely so stopped but new year - new start and I will if you will! I'll start again if you talk to me.
I have just upgraded my technology at home so it should be a little easier as I've joined this century with broadband - yes I was still on dial-up so things took forever!

I would also like to say a huge thanks for all the lovely cards and gifts that I received at Christmas - you really did spoil me!

Anyway it has been the first day back today and I would like to tell you that it has been fab - you would never think that the children had been away from the school environment for 2 weeks. Although there were a few eyes creeping closed by storytime!

Thanks again for all of your support and I look forward to another 2 terms of amazing learning from all of your amazing children. I will update you regarding topics tomorrow so watch this space!

Miss G

No comments: