Sunday 27 January 2008

Show and Tell

Can I ask you to please think whether the item your child is bringing for "show and tell" is special as we are spending a long time looking at toys and teddies. I don't want to be a bore and have to limit who brings things on which weeks as this is difficult to manage for me and you. I think it is a very important learning experience for the children but not one that they have to participate in every week - sometimes they gain as much asking the questions and listening to others.
Thank you for your support with ensuring that all children get an equal turn in sharing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fine with me, in fact i am glad that it has come from you as I am always trying, nicely, to tell the girls that taking in a stick, a toy from the xmas cracker etc is not what show and tell is for. They always look at me as if I am really evil so now you can have that role