Sunday 26 June 2011

WELL DONE!!! NEW YORK CLASS


























I am absolutely amazed at how beautifully behaved New York Class were on our trip to Bridlington last week! and I am equally as proud of you all. Mrs Foster was saying how wonderful you were all behaving and Mrs Cox said "she could take New York Class on trips anytime!!" Mrs Rymer would like to say a huge congratulations too! We were blessed with super weather and we all had a great time..... Everyone seemed worn out on the way back and they all really enjoyed themselves so it's time to take a look for yourselves....

I tried to do a photostream for you but my internet connection kept letting me down. Here are a few pictures for you to look at BUT I will show the rest in the morning and after school as a photo show as you drop off and collect your children feel free to stay and watch them.


Thanks
Miss Skidmore and Mrs Rymer

No comments: