Wednesday 10 November 2010

A quick note from Athens class!!

Just to let you know that I will not be in class first thing in the morning when you come in. Miss Hyde is having her first observed lesson by Miss Bellido who is Trinity and All Saints school based tutor. This will mean that I will go and cover Miss Bellido's class for the first hour... in YEAR 3!! If you read this tonight, please let your child know where I am and who Miss Bellido is as I haven't mentioned it too them and I like them to know what's going on. (You don't have to tell them why Miss Bellido is there - just that she's coming down to see what exciting things are happening in Reception!!!) Many thanks!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd tell Joe- and he just said 'I know this, Mrs Foster told me yesterday'. That told me, then!